Sunday, July 12, 2009

Father & Son aka Beauty and The Beast

The boys get som rest!
The boys get som rest!,
originally uploaded by gerryb-inthailand.
Even though Benedict is 5 days old I really sense we have established a strong bond. He lies with me and even sleeps in my arms and lets me feed, change and wash him. Apart from feeding Benedict through the night, we had no disturbance or disruption from him at all which bodes well. This was particularily welcome as it was Benedict's first night at home. I was a little concerned because Benedict had spent most of Saturday asleep in his bouncer and I was fearful he was going to be up all night playing karate as we call it..... you know when he lies on his back and motions his arms around in all directions with a fair amount of kicking! Both Luna and I managed to get a good night's sleep. And Luna is drooling over Benedict this morning, looking at her little miracle. We are going to take Benedict to mass this morning which might be an interesting experience as I was always extremely pissed off by noisy weans!

No comments: