Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Over!

And so finally I am on holiday! I am so relieve that term is now over and that I have survived and live to fight for another academic year. The last few days have been quite gentle with grading and report card writing. I am so pleased that I can say I have done my first year in teaching and perhaps more pleased to be able to say I won't have to do this first year again. I am reasonably happy with my performance. It was quite literally a baptism by fire. However I no longer fear the prospect of facing a class room of kids. I reckon I will be a much better teacher next year too. So that is it for now folks. Benedict is a joy more of him later.

1 comment:

weescotsguy66 said...

The first time in any new job is always stressful to cap this you have become a father,,,that is even worse than facing a bunch of weggie kids from the East End!!!!

weescotsguy66