Monday, February 14, 2011

The Last Few Days


I am delighted to tell you that my telescope arrived in Japan and that my new camera arrived safely from the US. Phew! On the down side I think I got ripped off big on a TV repair and may have paid a lot of money for a set of wires. In the great scheme of things I'll suffer the loss as I stood to lose considerably more had my scope and camera gone missing. It really is unusual in Ratchaburi to be ripped off, but whatever, I am going to take it on the chin.
A Ratchaburi landscape

Alas I am getting to that age where things go wrong. I had a few anxious moments over the weekend by virtue of a small, tender lump in one of my testicles. As I learned this morning from the urologist the lump was on the "pipe" as opposed the testicle proper and was an oedema, treatable by meds. So no need to worry about testicular cancer! Phew 2! The internet allows immediate access to all manner of information about symptoms and ailments so with little ado I had persuaded myself I had testicular cancer especially as in childhood I distinctly recall having an ascending testicle!


As you can see above Benny is having a great time with the chocolate ice cream. I could hardly resist this shot of a monkey and its baby.

1 comment:

weescotsguy66 said...

Such a lovely picture of enjoying his food>>>>