Monday, February 28, 2011

Tokyo Bound

Benny loves to play in dirt! 

A few days ago I managed to stand on some thorns while walking barefooted along a beach. Yesterday, Sunday, I had to pay a visit to the local hospital to have the "foreign bodies" cut out. Today I am in pain! However it has been seen to and the discomfort will pass.

I am Tokyo bound Sunday night for a first visit to Japan. I am very excited about the prospect the only downside being Luna & Benny are not coming: we had less money than I thought! I need to collect my telescope which is being repaired there. I would rather pay a little bit more and have a few days in Tokyo than get stung for a considerable sum of duty as would happen if the repaired scope was mailed to me.

School is virtually over this year. Phew!

No comments: